- – Replace non-conformed fire escape
- – Strict fire code regulations to adhere to
- – Had to be ‘fast-tracked’ to fulfil the client’s needs
- – Creation of self-supporting, steel fire escape staircase
- – Used Autodesk® Advance Steel to create a special cantilever design for the landings, in order to reach existing external doors.
- – Autodesk® Advance Steel simplified the 3D modeling, considerably speeding up project delivery and saving money
- – Using Advance Steel saved 50% of the time spent on the project, compared with using old CAD software.
“As a mid-size steel fabricator doing most of our detailing in-house, we needed a tool which was able to rapidly create a full 3D model and to extract quick fabrication drawings. After evaluating several solutions, Autodesk® Advance Steel was the best fit for our needs because of its capabilities for miscellaneous steel and AutoCAD compliancy.”
Don Dipaolo. Steel Detailer, Tek Steel Ltd