· Collaborative work: modeling of the shell in 3D – initial project with “Rhino“ and several engineers working simultaneously on different AD models
· Consideration of the different intermediate states corresponding to the stages of construction with temporary shoring and offshoring by level
· Justification and monitoring of the cracking in accordance with EC2 Eurocode knowing that the maximum crack width was set at Wmax = 0.3 mm
· Creation of more than 10 000 meshes with the DXF 3D file as support and consolidation of the work of engineers through the import/export of some structure in the library
· Recovery of loading for some models to inject them in other models by using the load import function in text file.
· Automatic calculation of crack width considering the actual reinforcement and cracked inertia.
“We have been able to run this complex project thanks to the flexibility of Advance Design and to the accurate Eurocodes implementation, especially the EC2 for the control of the cracking. Generally, we consider the positive points by using Advance Design for this project.”
Associate Engineer – OMNIS Bâtiment
· Flexibility and power of modeling, ability to consolidate parts of construction works
· Significant time savings by the repetitive tasks automation
· Accurate and efficient Eurocodes implementation in Advance Design