- – All of the manufacturing was done with CNC machines with tolerance of 0.5mm.
- – Client needed to be able to view a fully rendered model from any pc with no special software.
- – To be able to import & clash check 3D blocks of components manufactured by external suppliers.
- – Send flat plate developments & NC-DSTV files by email to manufacturing company.
- – Fully rendered 3D model could be linked to ADSL website for viewing by potential clients without downloading software.
- – Possible to import & clash check 3D blocks from external suppliers and then produce a material list for procurement
- – Manufacturing directly from the 3D model
- – BOMs with external components derived from the model
- – Capable of producing drawings with a 0.5mm accuracy
“Once the model was complete production needed to start straight away without prototypes. We felt that Advance Steel would be the only software that could create drawings with this speed
and accuracy required.”
Managing Director, ADS Ltd