Home Graitec Forum English Forum Autodesk Advance Steel Drawing styles Line, Circle and Label of Axis

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Philippe BONNEAU 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I want to customize the color of the axis line, the color of the circle and the color and size of the label (see picture) in GA views.

I know how do that manually, editing the line, circle and label. 
    But I cant do it automatically, I been searching in the DSM but I cant make it.
    It is possible? or only manually will work.
    Best Regards

Attachment: DSM.jpg

Philippe BONNEAU
    Participant

Hello Oscar,

You can change the color of the Grid displayed on General Arrangement drawings, by modifying a default.

Go to the GRAITEC Advance Manager > Settings > Defaults > Drawing – Presentation > Colours, and modify the colour for “Colour of grid lines on drawings” => the next time you will create a view showing the grid, this grid will get this colour automatically.

Remark: this default affects all the grid (axis, texts and balloons)

Regards

Philippe

Hi Philippe,

Yes but I want differents colors in axis, texts and ballons.
    Is not possible to do this?
    Best Regards

Philippe BONNEAU
    Participant

Hello Oscar,

You have to open the drawing, then double-click on the grid, go to “Colour” tab and here you can give a different colour between the grid axis with “System line colour” and the grid text & balloon with “Text colour”.

Tip: you can use the “Match properties” command to match the colours from a grid to another one.

Regards

Philippe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.