Home Graitec Forum English Forum Autodesk Advance Steel Others For the US Threaded Anchor Bolts, I can’t get it to list the exploded nuts and washers like it does for all other bolts.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier Gervais 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

For the US Threaded Anchor Bolts, I can’t get it to list the exploded nuts and washers like it does for all other bolts. I have turned on the “Anchors”, “Exploded Anchors” and “Anchors on Site” in the report contents for the BOM that i am using. Any Suggestions?

Olivier Gervais
    Participant

Go to the “Bill Of Material Editor”, then (on the right) go to “User Template” > “External List” category > “Part List Imperial” template ; into it, you will find your list for exploded bolts. If you right click on it, you will have a menu with different options. Select the one called “Report contents”, you will have multiple things than you can select there be sure than the Anchors options are checked; if they are not, check them, save your list and create a new “external file” by using the option “List”. If you still have an issue with them, please contact your support line.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.