Home Graitec Forum English Forum Autodesk Advance Steel Drawings Viewing bolts in GA and ISO views

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arturo Pena 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Danny Silva-Netto
    Participant

When creating GA’s and Iso dwgs, only holes are shown and no bolts, I remember a question like this before being posted but I can’t remember the answer.

Many thanks

Not sure if my problem is the same. But when I create a section showing a weld plate, the anchor bolts don’t show up. I wonder if there is a setting to control visibility of anchors.

Any ideas?

Aleck Giles
    Participant

Hi,

If Dennis is using AS2011 then Anchors are now a seperate object type to bolts. You might need to check your drawing style includes Anchor Objects that are proper Anchors not just Bolts with an Anchor role as it used to be in previosu releases. Check under Model Objects in the Drawing Style Manager.

Regards,
    Aleck Giles, Application Engineer, Graitec UK.

Arturo Pena

Specifically where do we go to turn on the visibility, is there any place specific? i cannot find a way for the anchors to show up on templates or wall embeds.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.