Home Graitec Forum English Forum Autodesk Advance Steel Modeling/Framing How to change the dafault sections that appear in command 3-Hinged Frame

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nigel Bowley 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Miguel Ruivo

In the command 3-Hinged Frame,symmetrical. I want to change the profile section as default by Advance Steel (column type HEA) and (rafter type IPE). I dont want to spend time changing everytime a need to use this connmad. I want to default in column and rafter my own sections. So there is a posibility to change this situation?? i think there will be a library for this connmad. Thanks

Hello,

Please check the following FAQ : https://www.graitec.com/en/FAQ_view.asp?FAQID=540&Language=EN describing how can you change the default profiles used by this macro.

Regards,
    Dumitru Berteanu

Miguel Ruivo

Hi

I followed all the steps described in  https://www.graitec.com/en/FAQ_view.asp?FAQID=540&Language=EN

but, now in the sections column type and rafter type dont appears nothing. its Blank!! what appened??  

Miguel Ruivo

Hello,

Please mention what values have you used for those two defaults ?

Regards,
    Dumitru Berteanu

Miguel Ruivo

I attached a JPG file where you can see the values that i am useing. These beams where created by us here in Venezuela

Attachment: Example2.JPG

Miguel Ruivo

Hello,

As the profile is a user section added locally by the user, please send us his AstorProfiles2010.mdb database. You can find it in the following folder :

Normal

false
    false
    false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
    table.MsoNormalTable
    {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”;
    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
    mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-parent:””;
    mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
    mso-para-margin:0in;
    mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:10.0pt;
    font-family:”Times New Roman”;
    mso-ansi-language:#0400;
    mso-fareast-language:#0400;
    mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

C:ProgramDataGraitecAdvanceSteelData  (Windows Vista / 7 )

C:Document and SettingsAll UsersApplication
    DataGraitecAdvanceSteelData (Window XP).

Arhive it using WinRar / WinZip before attaching, as its size is quite big.

Regards,
    Dumitru Berteanu.

Nigel Bowley
    Participant

Hello,

The default value needs to have the following format : Perfil VP Properca#@§@#VP120.
    The Type name text for your VP profile is Perfil VP Properca. To find out this name for a profile, you can access AstorProfiles2010 – table : ProfileMasterDatabase. Here, look for your profile and check its name in the TypeNameText column – this value should be used to configure the mentioned default section for a structural element.

Regards,
    Dumitru Berteanu.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.