HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT TEXT IN THE PROTOTYPE
1. Open the Prototype and type “T” to bring up the text editor
2. Select the AS font style and change it to your desired font style..
3. Close the test editor and save the Prototype.
4. When back in the ANSI-D Advance Steel layout, type ATTSYNC in the command line.
5. Type S then hit the enter key.
6. You will be prompted to “select a block” which is the HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER.
7. Select the HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER, when prompted type Yes at the command line.
8. You will see on the command line that the ATTSYNC is complete.