1. Select the Output tab > Drawing process manager icon from the Document Manager panel.
2. The Drawing process manager dialog is opened.
3. Select the Users category > Drawing Processes.
4. For example, select "2 - Singleparts - All" to show the list with available drawing processes from this category.
5. Check or uncheck the boxes of the Drawing Processes you want to add or remove from the "2 - Singleparts - All" Drawing process palette.
6. Select Apply then OK.
7. Use the "Update defaults" command from the "Home" tab, "Settings" panel or reopen Autodesk Advance Steel.
8. Select the Drawing process icon to bring the Drawing Process palette.
9. Select the flag icon to change the Drawing processes category from Advance to User.
10. The User icon is displayed
11. When you select the "2 - Singleparts - All" palette tab , the added drawing processes are displayed too
Use the same procedure to add Drawing styles by using the Drawing styles manager.