Home Graitec Forum English Forum Autodesk Advance Steel Others I have upgraded to Advance/AutoCAD 2017 and while I have been able to get my prototypes and drawing material list templates onto my drawings, I have not been able to get my old external BOM lists to show up. I cannot remember the process to transfer the

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pascal Beauregard 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have upgraded to Advance/AutoCAD 2017 and while I have been able to get my prototypes and drawing material list templates onto my drawings, I have not been able to get my old external BOM lists to show up. I cannot remember the process to transfer the lists and I also cannot find my notes from the last time I upgraded. The migration tool seems ok but I think it is about 50% complete and overall ineffective.

Pascal Beauregard
    Participant

Hi Patrick,
    If you want we can go to the complete process together. Email me at pascal.beauregard@graitec.com when would be the best time for you next week and we can go thru the BOM Import Export process together. It is essentially done thru the BOM editor. The BOMs,the prototypes, the special parts and the standard parts go thru a different migrating process then the ASTORs for now.
    You have ASTORs in three different folders also:
    C:ProgramDataAutodeskAdvanceData
    C:ProgramDataAutodeskAdvance Steel 2017User2Data
    C:ProgramDataAutodeskAdvance Steel 2017SteelData

Talk to you soon.
    Pascal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.