The command is accessed from the main menu bar: “Generate > Grid”.
- Insert the first point: the first point of the grid.
- The second point insertion will give the first direction of the grid.
- The third insertion point and the first point will give the second direction of the grid.
Once the grid is defined, grid properties can be changed:
- The axis directions: on X, on Y or X and Y
- The distances between axes for each direction: X and Y.
- The text position: TOP, BOTTOM, BOTTOM and TOP.
- The text type and the distance between the text and the grid.
Note: All these options can be different for each main axis (X and Y).