An exciting and progressive career opportunity has opened up for an experienced Revit user/engineer to become the Group Technical Marketing Manager responsible for the a wide range of AEC Revit-based plug-ins and apps.
In this pivotal and highly technical role, working for a dynamic and rapidly growing worldwide organization, you will harness your creativity and experience as you produce visual and written technical-materials which highlight streamlined BIM workflows, improved design processes and efficient Revit functionality addressed with the range of AEC solutions developed by the group.
As the ideal candidate you will have a passion for new technology, think outside the box and always looking to push the boundaries of what is possible. You will be a keen learner and eager to share your knowledge with others. Through your role you will become a thought leader, spokesperson, and go-to super-user for the GRAITEC range of AEC plug-ins and apps. Having a keen interest in social media will help you engage with your peer group and reach out to new markets and customers as you work to expand your professional network and profile.
- Creating Technical Content:
- Sharing Technical Content via:
• Produce high quality, product specific visual content
• Define and document best-practice workflows and processes
• Write subjective un-biased technical reviews and blog posts
• Compile Top-10 style product benefits lists and illustrative examples
• Create illustrated user tutorials
• Develop demonstration project samples and walkthroughs guides
• Engage with peers via professional networks and technical forums
• Deliver introductory and tutorial webinars
• Attend and speak at industry events (global)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Revit on live projects, ideally applied in a structural capacity
- Ability to create Revit families and set up Revit project templates
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and verbal communication
- Technical writing experience
- Enthusiastic individual with a high level of initiative and creativity
- Ability to work as a remote employee as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Willingness to travel - 20% of time
This is an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious individual with a background in structures to join a well-established independent BIM software developer and global Autodesk® Platinum Partner to take the lead in promoting its Revit-centric structural and AEC solutions. Competitive salary is on offer.
MANAGEMENT AND LOCATION
This job position reports to the Product Strategy Director.
Candidates from Hampshire, UK and Paris, France will have an advantage.
Applications must be accompanied by an up-to-date CV and sent to Carl Spalding firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are welcome, if you do not hear from us within 14 days kindly assume your application has been unsuccessful.