GRAITEC offers a dynamic, ambitious, and high growth potential work environment coupled with the opportunity to add a commercial flavor to your engineering background. Competitive salary + performance bonus matching experience. Only candidates deemed suitable shall be contacted.
Technical Manager (pre-sales Advance Steel AE)
Job Title: Technical Manager (pre-sales Advance Steel AE)
Reports to: Graitec Pte Ltd (APAC), Managing Director Asia-Pacific
- To contribute to the increased profitability and development of Graitec customer base by providing a range of pre and post sales consultancy and training services and utilising in depth technical experience to work with the teams across the business to enhance the company's services and product offerings.
- To fully understand, use, demonstrate, position and localise where applicable our flagship Steel modelling and detailing product Graitec Advance Steel in accordance with the Asian market.
- To support the pre and post sales efforts of the sales teams and company as a whole by expertly providing varying and relevant product demonstrations, support, training, consultancy, configuration and customisation to clients and prospective clients.
1. Positioning Advance Steel as the preferred solution for the relevant industries.
2. Providing product training for both AutoCAD and Advance Steel and any other agreed products either at Graitec reseller site and potentially at client site or within Graitec Asia offices.
3. Developing an understanding of the complete functionality of Advance Steel to ensure every opportunity is maximised.
4. Preparing Advance Steel for the Asian market. This will required monitoring associated and relevant standards. Creating and updating product databases, product defaults and specifications. Contributing to the continued enhancement of the product based on personal and client feedback.
5. Technically liaising with suppliers and manufacturers and creating specification documentation according to developments required to create libraries of the components and sections they provide. Thereafter interpreting and converting these specifications, following industry standards and best practices into useable product macros and libraries.
6. Providing product demonstrations, presentations and creating, specification documents for customising application software to meet specific requirements.
7. Providing ongoing product support and promotion in conjunction with the sales and technical teams. This will include conducting online webinars and other similar activities as required.
8. Supporting customers and staff with technical queries face to face, by telephone, online and via email.
9. Organising and running technology workshops for new and existing customers/ resellers to further enhance Graitec Asia reputation as a leading advisor and consultant in the market.
10. Being an ambassador for the Graitec during all customer interactions and acting as a role model for the behaviours which will develop Graitec into a truly service orientated business.
11. Supporting "the people" strategies, which hold the integrity of the Graitec Group values.
12. Participation in Company projects as and when required.
13. Carry out any other ad-hoc duties within your capabilities that are relevant to the job and reasonably requested of you by your manager.
- Customer Focus
- Quality Focus
- Personal Organisation
- Personal Development
- Self Motivated
- Commercial Awareness
- Innovation and Problem Solving
- Product Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Building Relationships
- Influencing Others
- Training experience
- Experience of Autodesk products supported by Advance Steel (incl. AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP or current and past versions)
- Experience within any technical industry, ideally Architecture, Construction or Structural Engineering
- International travel will also be necessary from time to time
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org