Advance Concrete - Free reinforcement
Reinforced concrete structures may contain nonstandard elements such as columns and beams with non-standard sections, planar elements like walls and slabs with curved edges or even with an irregular shape, and various openings. Reinforcing such elements involves distributing bars of certain shapes within various contours with or without openings and usually cannot be handled using only standard reinforcement cages. Bars and meshes are manually created which is a complex and time consuming task.
Advance Concrete provides a wide set of tools for easier creation of all kinds of reinforcement bars and meshes and allows distributing them in the views of the reinforcement drawing. Even if the reinforcement elements are manually created in a view, their representation in all other views is automatically managed, avoiding frequent distribution mistakes.
The result: High quality reinforcement drawings with great time and cost saving!
All shapes of bars and meshes in a user-friendly environment!Advance Concrete accelerates the reinforcement drawing creation. It makes it intuitive, flexible and efficient!
No need to start the reinforcement drawing from scratch!
- Calculated views are created automatically, directly from an Advance Concrete model.
Simply draw the necessary reinforcement – any shape, no matter how complex!
- A set of powerful and user-friendly tools allow fast and precise creation of any bar or mesh
for any structure element, as simple as drawing lines, polylines, etc.
- Rectangular and circular bars
- Pin bars
- U and L bars
- Polygonal bars
- Various 3D shapes and spirals
- Simple and bent meshes
Bar shape libraries according to various country standards
Select the desired standard when starting a new project! Only the libraries according to the selected standard will be available.
Complete control of the reinforcement properties
During the creation process, it is possible to access all bars and mesh parameters and get instant visual feedback of all the modifications.
- Advance Concrete also manages the fabrics: fabric library, automatic outline functions and trim optimization.
Quickly distribute reinforcement in any structure elementBeams and columns of any section type, slabs and walls of any shape can be quickly reinforced.
Bars can be automatically distributed in any formwork contour using flexible and accurate automatic tools of Advance Concrete:
Rectangular frames distributed in polygonal area: corbel in elevation view
Sloped elements can be reinforced as bars can be placed at an angle.
- Free distribution
- One by one distribution
- It is also possible to create distributions of cut type of reinforcement on the linear elements or to quantify the reinforcement on a reinforcement drawing without graphically representing the distribution.
Rectangular frames distributed
in sloped and vertical columns
For walls and slabs reinforcement, not only bars, but also meshes are used.
Advance Concrete provides the corresponding tools for distributing meshes.
- Meshes can be distributed within a surface of any contour, with or without openings
- Mesh distribution within a surface of any contour
- Mesh distribution along a line (mesh row)
- Bent mesh distribution
Any opening contour in bar and mesh distributionOpenings and contours of any shape can be easily trimmed in just a few clicks!
- Draw closed polylines for the opening you want to cut
- Use the specific Advance Concrete command
- You only need to select the distribution and the previously drawn contour.
Efficient, accurate, interactive reinforcement drawingsIn practice, during different stages of a project, various changes might be necessary.
Any change of the geometry or material, no matter how simple or complex, might need serious effort and additional costs to update the reinforcement drawing accordingly.
Even when the reinforcement is drawn manually, several changes can be handled automatically!
- Advance Concrete manages the link between bars and meshes and their distributions.
Add segments of any shape, change their size and the shape using grips or change the bar bent angle.
The distribution updates automatically!
- Starting from the reinforcement views, Advance Concrete creates the 3D reinforcement cage and manages the bar representation in all views.
It is a key factor in time and cost management!
- It is enough to distribute a bar in a view of the reinforcement drawing! Advance Concrete displays it automatically in the corresponding views.
- New sections and elevations can be added at any time in the reinforcement drawing. The reinforcement elements are automatically represented.
- Thus you will get all necessary views while insuring the consistency between views, without having to create a single bar.
Reinforcement drawing for a beam – several sections
- Less time spent for the project
- Great cost saving
Reduced risk of errors
- Advance Concrete verifies if the reinforcement has been distributed in a logical way and the bars have the correct dimensions. It is especially useful for the correct distribution of polygonal bars in the variable areas.
- Advance Concrete includes a bar collision control tool for viewing bar collisions in 3D. Starting from the reinforcement views, the reinforcement cage can be displayed. Any collision can be easier detected as you benefit from visual feedback!
- The lists are automatically created and will update automatically to reflect any changes made to the reinforcement.
Suitable for simple and complex elementsAny structure (model), regardless of its complexity can be handled by detailing the bars and meshes freely, directly on the 2D drawings.
- Columns with corbels
- Columns with different sections
- Sloped columns
- Sloped beams
- Elevator pits
- Reticular slabs
- Walls of any shape, with or without openings
- Circular structures
Stairs and ramps
Polygonal bars used for the ramp and stair reinforcement
Columns with corbels
Variable distributions can be used to reinforce a corbel.
Columns with different sections
Distributed polygonal bars in two directions
for a slab with an elevator pit
Walls of any shape, with or without openings
Bars can be distributed in a wall of any shape. Any contour can be cut from the created distributions.
Reinforcement drawing for a wall with a curved ridge
Industrial buildings, such as concrete tanks, silos, grain storage tanks, etc. usually contain circular walls.
- Circular bars and polygonal bars with curved segments can be created
- Reinforcement bars can be distributed along a circular contour
More info in FAQ section
How are bar distributions trimmed?
How can annotations be created on the same side of the structural element?
How are several multiplication factors applied to the same bar distribution?
Which are the available display modes for bars in linear and variable distributions?
How is a dimension exported to a DWG file?
How do we identify the position in the Model for elements included in a drawing?
How are collisions between reinforcement bars found in a reinforcement drawing?
How are definition bars and distributions found in a complex model?
What is the difference between 'Activate and update structure' and 'Activate and update All' ?
How do we create a cantilever wall in Advance Concrete?
How do I create a custom style for positioning views in reinforcement drawings ?
How is a cooling tower created in Advance Concrete?
Why is 'Copy 3D model' powerful?
How is a linear meter distribution used?
What are the advantages of using the variable distribution in two directions?
How can the materials be ordered from two different drawings in Advance Concrete?
How is the color of the reinforcement bars changed?
How is the display of the reinforcement of a dynamic reinforcement solution removed from a reinforcement drawing?
How is the 'Copy 3D model' used?
How are symbols better managed in reinforcement drawings?
How do we create a dome?
How is the multiplication factor for a distribution edited?
How can the thickness of the distribution line and the bending detail be modified in Advance Concrete?
How do we label structural elements?
How are new bars added to a list of materials?
How are structural elements automatically renamed?
How is an AutoCAD entity converted into a structural element?
How are reinforcement lists for layouts created?
How are bending details automatically created?
How is a list created using the material quantities manager?
How is a dynamic reinforcement solution created?
What are segment locks used for?
How can we set a certain line thickness for the reinforcing bars?
How to refine RBS in Advance Concrete?
More info in forum section
Linear distribution in new reinforcement view
Can Advance Concrete be used only in 2D in the same way i use supercad (outline drawn using Autocad) and then the rebar input?