How is a sloped slab created?
Software:Autodesk Advance Concrete
Question:How is a sloped slab created?
Creating a sloped slab:
- Define the slope profile using an AutoCAD® line. The slope must always be horizontal (following the X axis of the reference mark). In the example below you will apply a level difference of 5 cm;
- Click on the "Create a roof in the current level" button from the Advance Modeling toolbar;
- Apply the slope profile to the roof element by selecting the AutoCA®D line;
- Define the roof element by double-clicking, so that the roof element overlaps the slab :
If the slope direction is not appropriate, you can use the symmetry function to reverse the direction of the slope.
- The next step consists in bringing the roof element at the slab level to create the depth variation; for that, insert the value of the level difference (in this case, 5 cm) in the value field from the Smartbar:
The result will be:
- Then, connect the roof element to the slab by clicking on the "Bind the roof or ramp elements" button from the Advance Modeling toolbar
- Finally, to create the depth variation, check the "Sectioning" option from the slab properties window: