GRAITEC Group News
GRAITEC SA acquires Gold Application Development Status
Paris, France, January 22nd, 2013 – GRAITEC, a leading software developer for CAD and structural analysis solutions for the construction industry, announces the acquiring of Gold Application Development Status for GRAITEC SA, our operational holding company in France.
Starting this January, GRAITEC SA is Microsoft Gold Certified Partners, along with the GRAITEC R&D center – GRAITEC Romania – which already acquired the Microsoft Gold Independent Software Vendor status in 2011.
The Microsoft Gold Application Development competency, launched in November 2012, was created by merging the Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Software Development, and Web Development competencies. To receive the Gold Application Development competency from Microsoft, GRAITEC SA underwent several steps of certification:
- Application test requirements: ADVANCE CAD 2012 was certified as "Windows 8 compliant". In fact, at the end of December, 2012, the entire 2012 GRAITEC Advance suite was certified as "Windows 8 compliant" by Microsoft
- Provide customer evidence and gather customer feedback: GRAITEC SA submitted unique references from customers who have successfully implemented the application developed on Windows 8. Customer references demonstrate the company's success at building and deploying solutions relevant to the Application Development competency.
- Meet revenue commitments: Microsoft Partner Network members with a gold competency must meet a minimum revenue commitment based on geography and competency.
By achieving the Microsoft Gold Application Development competency, GRAITEC SA demonstrates greater value to its customers all around the world. This competency certifies the company's capabilities for software development that has undergone a rigorous and auditable approval process.
The Gold Application Development status allows GRAITEC SA to differentiate its business with a customized Application Development Competency logo. The logo enables the company to market its expertise, gain access to a whole set of benefits designed to help the company to win customers, grow its business and improve its margin. The main benefits include:
- Microsoft licenses for customer demonstration, testing, internal training and internal use;
- MSDN subscription;
- Pre-sales and delivery technical support;
- Prioritized exposure in the Pinpoint marketplace;
- Free or low cost technical, sales and business trainings;
- Sales, marketing and demo materials;
- SQL Server Solution Incentive Program;
- Designated Microsoft contact.
Also, to maintain the high standards at which it operates, the group obtained certifications forseveral software specialists – they passed the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-516: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4, becoming Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists. This particular exam is designed to test the knowledge and skills on accessing data sources using ADO.NET and the .NET Framework.
The Microsoft Partner Network program includes 640,000 organizations, of which only 1% has a Gold diploma. Therefore, GRAITEC is part of a very short list of partners around the world, who have achieved this high degree of competency.