GRAITEC Group News
GRAITEC Group reports +22% revenue growth End of Q3 2012 compared to 2011 and +511% growth in Profitability
Paris, November 7th, 2012 – GRAITEC, the Structural BIM international specialist for the construction industry, reports a turnover of 21.27 million Euros for the first three quarters of 2012. GRAITEC turnover increased 22% compared to the same period in 2011, exclusively due to organic growth. The profitability has also soared by more than 6-fold compared to the same period in 2011. The main reason for this performance is due to a massive adoption of the solutions developed and sold by GRAITEC.
Highlighted performances: Advance Steel, the Structural BIM solution for the steel industry, has grown year to date by +54% in revenue and over 45% in number of seats. Advance Design, the Structural BIM analysis and design solution, has achieved a remarkable +20% growth in turnover. Advance suite, the complete international Structural BIM suite of Graitec, reports a year to year growth of +35%.
Mentioning only some of the Geographical best performers:
- North America has done an amazing job in the steel construction industry, increasing the Advance Steel turnover by +121%.
- GRAITEC Asia/Pacific, over performed with a +86% growth.
- GRAITEC Russia, in the same range of performance, increased its revenue by +73%.
- Europe has also delivered some great performances, in all countries where Graitec operates, a few highlights are:
• +37% turnover in GRAITEC Germany (covering DACH region).
• UK +16% including the 2 Graitec entities performances, Adris and Graitec UK.
• GRAITEC France gaining market share with 28% growth in the CAD solutions (Advance Steel and Concrete) and reinforcing its BIM Structural Analysis leadership with +11% Growth.
Alexandre Tartas, COO of GRAITEC, comments: "We are very proud to report another solid performance at the end of Q3 2012. Graitec not only grows but does it in a very profitable business model, which is a very remarkable performance. It is difficult to talk about every unique performance, when every subsidiary, every sales office over performs. Graitec continues to reinforce its Structural BIM Specialist position in the market, providing and implementing best-in-class solutions to contribute to the daily challenges of our customers. Of course Q3 is only a stage in 2012 and everyone is actively working on maintaining this level of performance until the end of the year. This year to date 2012 accelerated growth gives Graitec high ambitions and expectations for Q4 and we can expect to over achieve the initial targets in turnover, operating margin and profit."