How are reinforcement bars dimensions displayed rounded?
Software:Autodesk Advance Concrete
Question:How are reinforcement bars dimensions displayed rounded?
In Advance Concrete reinforcement bars dimensions can be displayed rounded by defining rounding rules:
- Go to Advance Project Preferences:
- Click the "Round lengths" button:
- In the dialog box that appears, insert values for "Leg tolerance", then define the rounding direction by cutting (Down) or by rounding (Up). You can also define the values for "Total length tolerance".
- The values from "Leg tolerance" are used for rounding the partial bar dimensions (the hook and the partial length).
- The values from "Total length tolerance" are used for rounding the total bar dimension.
- The rounded dimensions will also be applied in the reinforcement list.