Which colors will be used to display the elements in a drawing?
Software:Autodesk Advance Steel
Question:Which colors will be used to display the elements in a drawing?
In Advance Steel there are two categories of drawings, general drawings and workshop drawings.
If the "Use color ByLayer in overview drawings, for visible lines" default is set to 1, then the color of visible lines display in general drawings will be the same as the color used from the layer corresponding with the model.
If the default "Use color ByLayer in overview drawings, for visible lines" is set to 0, then the color of visible lines of the elements in workshop drawings will be set according to the "Color of visible lines" default.
The other line types that appear in drawings will be set similar with the default for visible lines. The defaults are:
- Color of hidden lines in details
- Color of system lines
- Color of median lines
- Color of single lines
- Color of grids in details
- Color of weld symbols
- Color of bolt symbols in details
- Color of the symbol presentation for hidden bolts
- Color of visible hole symbols
- Color of hatch for visible holes
- Color of hidden hole symbols
- Color of hatch for hidden holes
- Color of grating hatch
- Color of helper lines
- Color of clipping lines in details
- Color of planes of intersection
- Color of detail title text
- Color of object labels in details
- Color of level symbols