How can I modify the name of a section from a profile class ?
Software:Autodesk Advance Steel
Question:How can I modify the name of a section from a profile class ?
The names of profiles sections can be modified in the AstorProfiles2010.mdb database. To do this you need to perform the following steps:
1. Launch the Management tools.
2. Go to Table editor and click on Open database (MDB).
3. Open AstorProfiles2010.mdb from its default location on the disk: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Graitec\Data
4. Open the table corresponding to the profile for which you want to modify a section name (e.g. EXT_IPE which corresponds to the IPE profile).
5. Each record in the table corresponds to a section from the IPE class. The name of a section can be modified in two locations:
6. Close the table and the Management Tools window. Use the "Update Defaults" function to apply the modifications.