Since it was launched in 1993, Arche has become the reference software in Europe for designing and drawing reinforced concrete buildings. From a 3D model building comprising slabs, beams, columns, walls and foundations, Arche analyses the overall construction stability and automatically creates all the reinforcement drawings.
From building simulation...
Arche Building Structure is a building simulation software that performs preliminary sizing while calculating load distribution, wind bracing and seismic analysis.
- Integrated 3D CAD with a link to structures previously designed with Advance Concrete
- Preliminary sizing
- 3D snow and wind load generator
- Analysis of load distribution and wind bracing combining traditional methods and sophisticated digital modelling techniques
- Seismic analysis in modal dynamics
- Automatic production of calculation reports, bills of materials, reinforcement ratios and cost estimates
...to drawing production
Arche reinforcement modules are dedicated to design, analysis and automatic production of reinforcement drawings of the structural components (slabs, beams, columns, walls, foundations...).
you define the geometry, loads and general assumptions, a simple
mouse-click will give you the stress and strain curves in concrete
and steel, the deflections and, of course... the reinforcement
- Construction specifications in accordance with earthquake resistance regulations
- Interactive modification of reinforcement and user warning system for non compliance with standards.
- Integrated CAD for drawing modifications
- Export to Advance Concrete for reinforcement modifications
100% reinforced concrete!
also offers tools to analyse each section's geometric properties
to conduct theoretical calculation and to produce lists of reinforcements.
It also integrates a realistic rendering module.