Advance Concrete Tutorial
Dynamic Reinforcement Tutorial
LESSON 2: Adding the reinforcement elements
Step 1: Create a rectangular frame.Create a rectangular frame on the Left cut A-A view, with a concrete cover of 0.02 m, and a diameter of Ø 8.
- On the Reinforcement toolbar, Reinforcement Bars flyout, click .
- Click the B1 sketch point to define the first point of the rectangular frame.
- Click the F1 sketch point to define the second point of the rectangular frame.
- On the Smartbar, make the following settings and press Enter:
- Click the F1 sketch point to place the hook.
- Press Esc to finish.
Step 2: Create a distribution in the Lleft area.Create a distribution on the Face elevation1 view between the H1 and D1 sketch points, with a bar spacing of 0.1 m. The distribution is created from right to left for better control in the intersection area between the Lleft and Central distributions.
- Select the rectangular frame on Left cut A-A.
- On the Reinforcement toolbar, Distributions flyout, click .
- The Sideview tool automatically appears as two arrows. Click the horizontal arrow to set the view direction.
- Click the H1 sketch point of Face Elevation 1 to set the first point of the distribution.
- Click the D1 sketch point to define the second point of the distribution.
- On the Smartbar, set the bar spacing to 0.1 m and press Enter.
- Click a point inside the beam elevation to define on which side to place the distribution bars.
- Use the gray bar to set the position of the bars in the distribution: the hook should be at the top left.
- Press Esc to finish.
The Lleft distribution is created.
Using the same process, create the Lright and Central distributions on the Face elevation 1 view.
Step 3: Adjust the position of the distribution bars.
On the Face elevation 1 view, modify the justification and the offset to adjust the position of the distributions. Set the distribution justification to the right and the offset to 0.
Modifying the distribution in the Lleft area
- Select the distribution in the Lleft area.
- On the Smartbar, in the "Offset" field enter an offset value of 0 m and set the right justification.
- Press Enter.
The distribution bars are now placed starting with the D1 sketch point.
Using the same process, set the justification to the right and the offset 0 for the Lright and Central distributions.