How are the visibility properties of a dynamic reinforcement solution used?
Software:Autodesk Advance Concrete
Question:How are the visibility properties of a dynamic reinforcement solution used?
The visibility properties of a dynamic reinforcement solution are mostly used for the structural elements intersection. The "Solution visibility properties" command is available on the Advance Reinforcement Solutions toolbar.
Example: Reinforcing a cross frame
- We will create a reinforcement drawing for the beam and for the two columns.
- Since we have used reinforcement solutions, all the reinforcements will be displayed in the drawings.
- The beam reinforcement will appear in the column drawing:
- The column reinforcements will appear in the beam drawing:
- Activate the desired reinforcement drawing and launch the "Solution visibility properties" command. The displayed dialog box contains information about the solution state, the number of applied solutions and their type.
- Three solutions are applied in this example, two for the columns and one for the beam.
The solution state may be: visible and countable, visible but not countable and not visible.
- The "Visible and countable" state is the default state, meaning that all the reinforcement bars are visible in the drawing and countable in the list.
- The "Visible but not countable" state means that the reinforcement bars of the selected solution (columns) are visible in the drawing detail and not countable in the list, but they are detailed.
- The "Not visible" state means that the reinforcement bars of the selected solution are not visible and not countable nor detailed in the list.