How is the list generator used?
Software:Autodesk Advance Concrete
Question:How is the list generator used?
Type:Creation of documents
To launch the List Generator, select from the Windows Start menu Programs > Advance Concrete XXX > List Generator.
The List toolbar contains all the necessary tools to create a list.
At first, draw the lines defining your list: the header, the body and the footer.
The list header
The header text is the list title. After entering the text, you have to define it as the header. From the List toolbar, launch "Define list header" command, and then select the header text and lines. Press
The list body
Enter a variable in each column. Enter a letter in the "Nr." column (e.g., "x"), and then use the "Add a variable to the list" command.
In the "Attributes editor" dialog box, select the corresponding variable. Click "OK" to confirm, and then select the letter that will be replaced with
In this example, following the steps described above, proceed by selecting the next variables:
- For "Steel" choose < ElementQuantity >< Adherence >< NominalDiameter > or < SteelGrade >
The text must be centered in the box.
- For "Length":
- For "Bar Bends", choose "Schema".
- For "Weight", choose "Weight".
- The text inside the list body will be generated automatically for each bar.
- After filling in all the body columns, launch the "Define list body" command.
- "length" is added by clicking the arrow at the right
The list footer
The list footer sums the weight.
- In the bottom cell type <SUM(COL)>.
- Launch the "Define list footer" command, and then select the corresponding lines and text.
After defining the list components, save and copy the drawing in the template list.
The template is stored in :
- For Windows XP : C:\ Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Graitec\AdvanceConcrete\2010\Support\Template\List
Now you can use the list.