How do I exclude elements in an intersection dimension?
Software:Autodesk Advance Concrete
Question:How do I exclude elements in an intersection dimension?
An intersection dimension is a measurement of all Structural, Reinforcement and AutoCAD® members it comes across.
There are two methods that can be used for excluding certain elements from an intersection dimension:
1. By detouring the crossing of the dimension line.
2. By excluding elements in the dimension line definition.
- Starting from the example above, but having the dimension line passing through the wall hole, launch the properties menu of the intersection dimension from the properties bar:
- Uncheck the desired type of element from the list - in this case the wall holes:
- Click OK and the intersection dimension will be automatically set to exclude the deselected items.