How do I set a new default prototype used by a process ?
Software:Autodesk Advance Steel
Question:How do I set a new default prototype used by a process ?
1. The new prototype must be stored on your disk in the following location:
2. Launch the Drawing Process Manager.
3. Go to User > Assemblies - All > All Assembly PageFullA0 (or any other process for which you want to change the default prototype).
4. In the "Detail drawing(s)" section, click the Properties icon. Then, in the "Filename Selector" dialog box, click the Copy icon.
5. After making a copy of the selected prototype, assign a new name to it:
6. Click Apply, then close the dialog box.