How to remove Advance Concrete proxy objects ?
Software:Autodesk Advance Concrete
Question:How to remove Advance Concrete proxy objects ?
To clean a drawing of Advance Concrete information you can use a utility called GRTCCleanup.arx.
Starting with Advance Concrete 7.1-SP2 this tool can be found in the \Advance Concrete\Bin folder.
If you do not have this utility you can download it from: http://www.graitec.com/Common/Downloads/GRTCCleanUp040301_a.zip or contact GRAITEC support.
The procedure to follow is:
1. Start pure AutoCAD (without Advance Concrete).
2. Load the GRTCCleanUp.arx utility using _appload .
3. Set the variable DEMANDLOAD = 2 .
4. Open the file you wish to clean .
5. Launch the command: grtcCleanUp.
6. Now the file is clean of any Advance Concrete information.
7. Save the file.